If you love getting out on the open water on a beautiful day or you want to explore the glaciers of the northern seas in luxury, then a Carnival MasterCard will be your ticket to success. This line of credit will give you comprehensive features and advantages that you can use every day to meet your cruise and travel needs. With rewards on specific purchases and low interest rates included, you don’t want to miss how this credit card could give your finances a boost.
There are a number of benefits that come with the Carnival MasterCard immediately upon approval. Here is what you can expect to have when you are an active cardmember:
- There is no annual fee associated with this line of credit.
- You will never have to pay a foreign transaction fee with your Carnival MasterCard.
- There is a competitive interest rate for purchases of 13.99% based on your good credit history.
- Average credit customers have a chance of being approved for the Carnival MasterCard with a 20.99% APR.
- You will not be charged any interest on your purchases if you pay off the entire balance by the due date assigned to your account every month.
- There is a 0% APR introductory offer for all balance transfers within your assigned credit limit for 15 months after your initial opening date.
- Any rewards points that you earn with your Carnival MasterCard will round up to the nearest dollar after the $.50 threshold.
- You can be approved for your new Carnival MasterCard in as little as 30 seconds.
- Your first qualifying purchase can provide you with a $50 statement credit as a bonus.
If you don’t plan on taking a lot of cruises in the future, then this line of credit might not be for you. The primary method of earning points with the Carnival MasterCard is through the purchase of cruise tickets or by using your MasterCard for in-store purchases on the boat. You will still earn one reward point for every dollar that you spend, but bonus points only occur through official qualifying Carnival purchases.
There is a fee for balance transfers even though there is a 0% APR. You will be charged the greater of five dollars or 3% of the actual amount of the transfer. You will also be charged a minimum of $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance that you might make. The cash advance APR is higher at 25.24% and there aren’t any bonus programs that apply.
Find out more about the Carnival Mastercard.